Tuesday

Welcome to Fall!

This poor little blog has sure been neglected for a while. Things have been a bit nuts at our house and I have been trying to keep up so when that happens I tend to leave the bloggie world for a stint.

It is time to start thinking about Halloween, Thanksgiving and the Christmas Season. This year I am again offering the holiday shirts. All shirts are sewn on either a long sleeve white onesie or long sleeve white t-shirt.

Halloween... Getting her to stand still last year was virtually impossible! $20


Holly and berries with name over first initial. $20



I can use different fonts to make this for either a girl or a boy. $20

I have some other fun items that will be added soon... you will not see them in my Esty shop since they are not hand made, I just add monogramming to them. So stay tuned for the next blog post!

Enjoy the beautiful fall weather!


post signature

1 comment: