Sunday

Hot! Hot! Hot!

We are dying in the summer heat this year... thank goodness we put a pool in last year, the only problem is that the water is now up to 90 degrees! But since it's been well above triple digits we will take any relief we can get!

In between dips in the pool, I've been having fun with my camera and our little one. This is one of the new dresses I have started offering. I will post more styles, but for now enjoy the Zebra Stripe. They come in size size 2T/3T - 6T/7T, however they do run small. so I would recommend purchasing one size up.


These sweet dresses come in several prints and solid black. I will post the "rhinestone crown" style in a future post.

Email me with your order. They are $25 each, you can add matching flips for $15 if purchased together.

Hope you are having an enjoyable summer!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment