Sunday

Birth of a new offering

Wow... I can't believe it has almost been a month since I last posted... where does the time go?!?!

Thank you to everyone who has helped get the little dragonfly off the ground!!! I truly appreciate it!



Football season is in full swing and I decided since the weather was turning cold I needed to add some new items to my offerings! So here you have it...monogrammed baby gifts. Onesies, burp cloths and bibs. My favorite items from when Caroline was an infant were personalized and is there any other way to cuten up those "lovely" hospital pictures than with a monogrammed onesie????



I can work with you on special custom orders but the main design is the single initial set. It includes crystals on the bib and onesie for the girls.


Each item is $12... if you purchase 6 or more items, shipping is FREE!


Here are a few pics to get you started thinking about that next baby shower or trip to the hospital to meet the new addition.

email me at littledragonflycreations@yahoo.com to place your order!!!













Thanks again for all of your support!
Kristin Comer ~ the little dragonfly








No comments:

Post a Comment